Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Very Overdue!

Hi Guys

I'm sorry it's been so long.

Since my last post there has been Christmas in Adelaide with  the Coutie's, a trip to the West Coast of Australia and then my return to Melbourne which is where I am now.

Christmas was great. Jen and I flew to Adelaide where we stayed with her aunt, uncle and their two daughters. Jen and I spent the afternoon on christmas day in the pool! it was 34 degrees outside.

By New Year's Eve we were back in Melbourne. Jen and I went to a party at the Melbourne Aquarium and drank wine with the penguins :)

In January, Jen and I flew to Perth where we live in a backpacker's in Fremantle on the West Coast.
It was hot!! I spent a lot of time wandering around and reading on the beach alone because Jen met someone. So after about two weeks I came back to Melbourne on my own.
It only took 4 hours in Melbourne before I had a job, and my second day in the city I started work.

Ever since I have been just working. I moved into my own apartment in a student residence.
Currently I'm a receptionist, working full-time :)

That's all that's new.
Later Gator's xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment