Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Surfers Paradise

Yesterday I took a brisbane city train and then bus to get to Surfer's paradise.
The beach is pretty... white sands and it goes on forever, and the town seems very much like Cliffton Hill lol. they even have that Ripley's Believe or not place

When I got back to the hostel is was movie night so I went to that.. they played the WORST canadian movie ever. The love guru.... hahahaha.

This morning I decided to move to a hostel at Surfer's paradise so I lugged my bags all the way over here. I met two nice Columbians in my room and then went for a walk down the beach.
It takes an hour walking along the beach to get from my hostel to the main town centre. But there is a marina and a mall right next to  my hostel.

This hostel is pretty quiet.. a lot of the rooms seem empty. it's pizza night so in an hour Im going over to a pizza restaurant with a group of people from the hostel.
Tomorrow I was just planning to lay on the beach but it looks like it's going to be 21 and cloudy which is pretty shit. I might go to sea world... everyone keeps saying if you're staying at the gold coast Sea world is the best place to go. It's just up the road from my hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment