Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Last week...

OMG it's been soooo long I'm sorry. I didn't realize I hadn't been writing..

I went to st.kilda last sunday and it was wonderful <3 I love the beach and the pier. Kat and I just sat on the pier talking for about an hour.

Monday I went back to St.Kilda haha that's how much I love it.

Tuesday it was rainy so I just stayed in the hostel. I'm starting to feel very at home here. Next friday I am moving into a 5 bed room where my friend's Helen, Jen and Em live... and a couple weeks later Jen's friend is booked in so we won't have any randoms in our room which is nice.

Tuesday nights we get free pasta and the cinema is cheaper so we ate our dinner and then went to see Easy A. Very funny movie btw.

Wednesday was a boring day.. I bought $5 shoes. That's the most exciting thing that happened haha.

Thursday we went out drinking at 6pm .. tsk tsk. We went to a really cool bar called Section 8 which is basically just an empty lot that someone put a bar and some tables in. It has no roof and gets very dark because the lights are only around the walls of the lot. After that we went to a little rooftop bar, then a place called red hummingbird... and finally ended the night at Cookie. All nights end at cookie for some reason.

Friday I spent the whole day in bed and then got up and watched Spiderman 3 in the tv room with my friend Kat.

Yesterday was footy!!! unfortunately the saints lost :( horribly... it was just awful. stupid magpies.

We went to a bar in South Yarra to watch the game and then when it was over Kat, myself and a big group of aussie friends we were with went to the park to play footy. I was girly and just tried not to get hit by the ball but Kat was fully playing the game. The sun went down and the mozzies came out so we headed back to the city center.

I went out for drinks with my friend's Shane and thechloesmith. Lots of expresso martinis. yum.

I have an interview Tuesday at 10am with Kelly Services for temp work. If that doesn't work out my friend Em gave me a number to call to get call centre work and another number of a bistro owner. So hopefully I will have a job by the end of the week. I haven't been trying too hard because I've been having too much fun... whoops.

Hope everything is well in Canada xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment