Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LAX

My trip has started!
Mom and I got to Pearson just before 6am and it took until 9am just to get to my gate. It was busyyyy... flying from toronto to a large american city at 9am on a monday morning is a bad idea. There were hundreds of business people.

My flight to L.A. was good. I watched two movies, and a tv show. About half an hour before we reached L.A. I looked out the window and as far as I could see was just sandy desert. I realized I`ve never seen a desert before haha .. it was exciting. I`ve never been to the west coast and now I`ve been here for 5 hours wandering the airport.. it`s pretty lame.

There are no celebrities here. I think they must have their own special terminal that doesnt suck.

I started out in the Air Canada terminal which is where I landed. All they had was a burger king and a starbucks. After about an hour I realized I wasn`t flying out of that terminal so I took a very long walk to the United Airlines terminal which is much bigger and has a shopping section that I`ve walked up and down about 200 times.

My16 hour flight to Melbourne leaves at 10:32pm on Monday the 13th, and arrives around 9:30am Wednesday the 15th. So much for Tuesday.

Last night when I said goodbye to Carissa, she said "why are you hugging me?"

That's all for now... I will update wednesday when I arrive.
Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment