Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photos

I have only really taken photos on the free tour buses so far. I keep forgetting to take my camera when I leave the hostel.

Helen and I were joking last night that we haven't taken any interesting photos but when we thought about it. Our day mostly consists of going to Coles (the grocery store), and 7/11.

Helen sarcasticly said "Here Mom, there's a picture of Coles; my australia trip this far" 

So here are a few pix:

That is the view over the Yarra river which runs through Melbourne.

This is Federation Square where they have the Tim Burton exhibit and the australian centre for the moving image.
The ACMI is very cool. It's all the history of film, tv, video games and computers with lots of interactive stuff to play with.. and its FREE! backpackers love ACMI.

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing, I look at your blog every day, I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete