Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

More Melbourne

I wrote more in my last post but the internet cut out and I lost it .

After Helen and I explored Melbourne and the docks we signed up for the pub crawl.

Our hostel is 90% germans which is very strange. We met all the english speaking people, simply because we werent german.
The first pub had a little cottage built inside and animals like deer and owls around with fireplaces... it seemed more canadian than australia.
After that we went to a irish pub where I met 3 other canadians and a guy from France who decided to test my french. I failed his test miserably... I think I understood one sentance total.

Today I just spent most of the day applying to jobs online and then I went looking for warm clothes. It's like 10 degreesC here and I wasnt prepared for it. They have a massive target store so I am going to try to buy a scarf and sweater there tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone! love u xo

1 comment:

  1. Read your blog.....entertaining...oh yeah...vegamite tastes like ear wax....don't try it....so glad your adventure is going smoothly and you are meeting interesting people.....have fun TB...love Lori

    ReplyDelete